Sunday, August 01, 2004

Did the church thing again (two weeks in a row - fear me). Came back to the house for a brief period then headed back out to catch "The Village". It was a little disappointing, but not horrid. Again, a few minutes to spare and to the softball game. I sat out and kept the books since just about everyone showed up. It was too hot to be running around anyhow. We lost our last two games of the season, big surprise, huh :)

I would have loved to have someone to go grub with after but couldn't knock someone lose on my drive home so now I have to find some grubbage here. This should prove to be interesting. It's times like this I almost wish I had a steady again - at least then I'd have someone to go do stuff with more often than not, or, at a minimum, I'd have food in the house, and a reason to cook. Maybe I'll just go to bed early again tonight. At least I get to grub at the Phoenix tomorrow!

No comments: