Saturday, July 10, 2004

Made it through the family reunion unscathed. I got to chat with a few cousins that I really like and haven't seen in ... pretty much forever.

The evening was topped off however by consuming some delectiable eats and cake with my favoritelittle family here in Jtown. Nothing better than coming home with a full stomach, and the sweet smell of cloves on your clothing after an evening of chatting with some cool people.

Time to rest, tomorrow won't slow down much more either. Both good and bad - my brother brought me a mower to cover my rear, but of course that means I really should squeeze in some time for mowing tomorrow. Ah the joys of home ownership.

Speaking of which. I've also started plotting things in my mind for my bathroom. Although I guess if I'm redoing my bathroom in any way I really should tend to the apartment's bathroom, no? We'll see :)

No comments: