Sunday, July 18, 2004

Another weekend coming to a close, but I'm quite refreshed, despite a slight hangover today *ahem*.  Last night was a blast.  It started off with the Slipster and Thompson and I woofing down on wings at the Orchard.  They're slipping on their garlic supply on the wings, but it was good eats none the less.  I knew we wouldn't be there too long when the waiter said they were out of kahlua (after one black russian? - sad).  Okay time to hit the Haven.  We were joinged by Kirkus and Davey-baby joined us.
 
Leave it to slippy to pick the table next to Demo and Piro and not even realize it.    At least Josh doesn't recognize me, but Demo stopped on his way back from the bathroom to chat for a moment.  By that time I think I was into the second huge black russian there and feeling a little toasty. 
 
Time to move on again and head to Jerry's.  A few more drinks, a little bit of whooping on one another on the game, playing 11-ball, and even more chattering.  I can't believe I let Jerry pour  me a shot of Crown Royal *ick* I knew I was toasty when even that didn't burn.  Blah.  Birthday celebration number 1 considered quite a success, even if I did get accused of getting touchy-feely when I drink. 
 
As for today, I woke up long enough to send off Thompson and then to send off Davey-boy (damn house crashers) and wiped back out until around 2.  I haven't slept that late in years.  Made it to the softball game on time, we won the first game (yes a legitamate win!) and lost the second.  So much for our huge 4-game winning streak.  :)

No comments: