Thursday, June 17, 2004

*rolls eyes* The Canes traded Irbe to Columbus, what's up with that? I'm sorry, but I will hint at Rush Limbaugh's statement from a few months ago that got him in trouble: why did they _really_ keep Kevin Weekes? After he came back from his concussion two seasons ago he was afraid of the puck. Unbelievable. Columbus is affiliated with the Dayton Bombers - let's see if we end up playing AGAINST Irbe this season at any point.

Now to my next tirade. Mom's house was broken into for the third time in just under two years. Not that I think for a second the punks that are doing this would be reading my blog - but I'd love to take that crowbar you used to destroy her downstairs windows and pound you upside the head with it.

How these little morons keep pulling this off (night before last breaking into both my mother's and her neighbors house) is amazing to me. Maybe if your parents didn't leave your punk asses sitting on the front porch til all hours of the night while they're at work and spent some time raising you things would be different. Idiots. I'd love to get my hands on them.

"I don't wanna be... stranded. -Plumb"

No comments: