Monday, June 21, 2004

Ok, good weekend! Not a lot of rain, and we all know how rare that's becoming in Johnstown. Work picnic on Saturday. I've never stayed as long as I did this past weekend.

I did consume a good number of the Twisted and Mike's Hard beverages, but hey - they were free. And, I think I've finally confirmed the headache I developed later that night is most definitely not a hang-over, as I still have it. Stupid sinuses. I guess that's the one curse of the weather changing for the better, no?

Also this weekend: Got mom hooked up with an alarm system which is to be installed this week. We'll see how stupid the punks are.

Finally, caught "Day After Tomorrow". Quite the disappointment with way too many contrived things going on. Blah. The wolves were a step back in the world of CG. Try harder next time.

"I'm crazy for feeling so... -kidneythieves"

No comments: