Monday, June 28, 2004

First and foremost, Happy Birthday Paulie! I hope you are enjoying a drunken stupor in celebration. At least for the next month I can feel a little better about drooling over a youngin'. Let's do some high-level math here folks, I'm only 5 years older at the present! *laugh*



This morning it took me 20 minutes to get to work. They've closed Luther Road where it joins up with Elton. No big whoop, I figure I'll go up Cherry, hit the Sheetz and grab a cappuchino. Bzzt, wrong. They've also got Cherry closed for blacktopping. So I backtracked and went up Eisenhower. Of course there are orange signs everywhere up there too. At least I got here by 8. I just hope it's a viable reason to call off down the road "I can't find an open road between here, and there."

"He lost his mind today, he left it out back on the highway. -Guns N' Roses"

No comments: