Thursday, May 27, 2004

Sudden realization last night. There is like a million and one things going on in my life and around me but yet I still find myself bored with things. How can that possibly be?

Vacations, divorces, would-be dates, friends' issues, the opportunity to go help w/ the draft in NC, the release of the upcoming season schedule, holidays, creating angst, preparing for potential opportunities w/ the fan club this year, two new classes for school, work, waiting for my year review to come in... ack! Maybe I am ADHD. Heh.

Maybe it's time to pick my next thing to learn? There is the idea that was tossed around of going to a driving range. Granted, I've tried golfing before and stunk at it completely, but maybe being taught by someone who isn't a high school gym teacher would help me learn? Hmm.

"Stress is tremendous and pressure is endless. -Limp Bizkit"

No comments: