Saturday, May 29, 2004

Saw Shrek 2 today. Not bad. A bit different from the first one, but it was entertaining enough. We also headed down to check out my beloved Boulevard Grill which just reopened. Surprisingly, they had already stopped serving food a few minutes after 9. I'm hoping that's just a temporary thing as the place staffs back up... if not, I fear things won't go to well for them. Then again, hopefully the food will be as good as it use to be.

Either way, I had a nice evening out, but I came home to a house smelling like gas. I think I'm destined to never have a lawnmower that functions properly. The thing mowed half the front lawn and died, then began to leak fuel as is supposedly did a few weeks back during my absence.

Interesting. Well, since I couldn't get it restarted I put it away, thinking little of it. Ack. Glad I came home :) As soon as I walked in the front door I could smell gas, and that thing was in the garage, which is only accessible through the basement. I'm sure the dogs are plenty high from sniffing fumes.

So what's your first instinct? To open the windows... too bad it's 60 degrees in Johnstown. Maybe I should put my comforter back on the bed. *now where's the hottie to keep me warm tonight?*

No comments: