Tuesday, May 25, 2004

I have some of most interesting and screwy dreams sometimes. I've met so many people that don't remember their dreams, or feel like they rarely dream (which we all know isn't true)... I don't get why I'm so tapped into mine.

Last night I had the pleasure of destroying Ms. Crafty's materials etc after finding him and her in 'our' basement, but it wasn't ours. It was nice to deliver a nice ass-whooping. I especially love it when they just kind of stand there and take it. Damn I still have too much angst I guess.

Then somehow the dream transformed into travelling and realizing I had a ton of things that I didn't realize I needed to transport which I was trying to find a box for. I found the box, but in a closed off section of a basement (what's the reoccuring basement thing mean? Subconscious - yes, they're still in my subconscious). Oddly, the closed off section looked recently used.

"I go to bed feeling the same way. I ain't nothing but tired. -Bruce Springsteen"

No comments: