Monday, May 24, 2004

For a Monday, today isn't half bad. Of course, it was hard to get out of bed, but that was to be expected. Listening to Vixen rattle her collar for a while before daybreak didn't help much. I love my dogs, but some days I could choke them... more proof it's like having children.

So, right after returning from vacation I had an email from the front office of the Chiefs. The guy who bid on one of Jeff Zehr's jerseys didn't want it, and they offered it to me. *grin* So, over lunch I became the proud owner of a quite well ass-beaten Zehr jersey. *woot* Now Jeff, that means you need to come back next year to sign this puppy. Besides you mixed a good toasted almond, always a way to make friends with me!

I was also invited by a friend to go and help w/ the NHL draft down in Carolina. Not sure if I can swing that one, but it's a very cool thought to entertain. Then I could meet St. Jacques in person, and you wouldn't have to do the email intro Eric! Although that whole ordeal still cracks me up. But I digress.

"I am the badest chic. -Lil' Kim / 50 Cent"

No comments: