Sunday, April 04, 2004

Went to see Miracle last night. Good flick. I know the Chiefs saw it when it first opened here in Jtown, but I'm thinking it's too bad they didn't all go see it today, just to get pumped for tomorrow's game.

We've taken Reading out before, but anything can happen when it all rides on one game.
Can't wait - can't wait!

I'm sitting here watching the Pens vs. the Crapitals... in the hopes that mayhaps Bates will make some stunning appearances to whoop on the Penguins. At least that will keep me entertained until I exit and head to the Haven to hang with some peeps. I really need to run a perminant telephone line to the living room. Cables everywhere is really no way to live.

The dogs are peaceful, quite the rare occasion. We had snow today (can you believe that crap) so they did some running outside, it's the only thing I can figure must have them down and out at the moment.

"Give me a reason to hold to what we've got, there must be a reason. -Ian Van Dahl"

No comments: