Monday, April 05, 2004

I'm not going to whine... I already did my share of crying. We didn't start to play until the second period, by then it was too late. I must say I was surprised to see Patzold in goal. And, I'm extra sad to know that Currie and Paulie didn't get to play in the last game of the season. So if you didn't gather it from my tone, we lost to Reading, 2-1.

Well at least I did get to talk to Paul for a minute between periods. He's such a sweetie. I really liked the spiked red hair with the suit and tie. You better be back next year hottie. *smile*

WE LOVE YOU CHIEFS... each and every one of you. Thank you for everything you put out there for us, your fans. You don't need the cup to be winners in our eyes, and we look forward to welcoming everyone back again next year.

"I believe in you. -Evanescence"

No comments: