Wednesday, April 21, 2004

So much to update the blog reading world on, where to start.

With this warm weather the carpenter bees are back at the house, so I've called in the big-guns to deal with them. The pest guy sprayed yesterday and I think it just pissed them off. This should be an interesting battle. I'm also trying to get a landscaper to come and give me an estimate on some work I want done. It's funny how some companies don't return calls and miss appointments like your time means nothing. How do these places stay in business?

Last night I got to hang w/ Knip again (yes, I'll call you Knip since you took note of it *grin*) and Mike - which is always fun. It's nice to have people to babble hockey with.

Did I mention I had my first softball practice on Sunday? I then foolishly was playing catch a bit on Monday and I'm reeeeally sore still. It's funny how quickly the human body gets out of shape. It should be fun to play, hopefully I'll get better and stop throwing like so much of a girl! People raising little girls, even if they never need it - please teach them the basics of throwing correctly so they don't have to learn as an adult.

"Your mouth is like a funeral where kisses go to die. -Jack off Jill"

No comments: