Tuesday, April 20, 2004

How did I do with my guesses for the Stanley Cup's first round... let's see, shall we?

Correct:
Tampa Bay vs. NY Islanders = Tampa Bay
Boston vs. Montreal = Montreal
Detroit vs. Nashville = Detroit
Colorado vs. Dallas = Colorado
San Jose vs. St. Louis = San Jose

Incorrect:
Philly vs. New Jersey = New Jersey
Vancouver vs. Calgary = Vancouver
Toronto vs. Ottawa = Ottawa


Time to start looking ahead now... second round:
Colorado vs. San Jose: tough one here, do I keep cheering for my Avs, or go with the Chiefs' affiliate team? Hmm. Gotta stay loyal - Avs!
Calgary vs. Detroit: I hate it, but Detroit will take this round too.
Tampa Bay vs. Montreal: I think Tampa Bay will step through this round unscathed.
Philly vs. Toronto: Toughest one to call in my eyes. I don't think Philly has what it takes go to further if Toronto gets a good second wind going into this. Toronto - plus who doesn't want to see Ronnie get a shot at the cup again?

No comments: