Wednesday, April 28, 2004

I see my favorite blog visitor has returned with a ferver. Miss me honey? Get a life... well at least get a job and go from there.

Last night's hockey was pretty entertaining too (thanks for the good company to chat with during the games Phil, even if it did make me return a telephone call way too close to 10 for my comfort). Good game between the Lightning and Montreal, which also put the Lightning up 3 to 0 in the series. I did say I thought Tampa Bay would get through this round unscathed, but I didn't quite mean THAT easily. Now... how about the Flames! Heh. Take that Shanahan.

Well tonight is a big game for my favorite team in the playoffs. The Avs are down 3 to 0 in the series. *bites lip* Let's see if Philly can go up by the same numbers this evening too. Did I say Montreal in my guesses?... doh.

"I know there's someone out there, waiting for me. -Madonna"

No comments: