Thursday, April 29, 2004

The Avs won last night. Thank goodness. I also noticed my Saturday event will be hampered by the lack of hockey on channels I get. Hmm. I guess my "Game 5 and cookout" event will just have to drag on until 7pm to catch a game on ESPN.

The weather is once again nice in Johnstown. Tonight is the second softball practice. Hopefully some of the catching practice I got in will do me some good. I'm a bit crampy and feeling eh, so we'll see how that effects things too. Maybe the exercise will do me some good. I foolishly didn't get in my workout on the eliptical trainer yesterday, so I forced myself to put in 10 minutes this morning before my shower. You'd think that would wake you up, but I think it just sucked the energy out that I would normally be using at this point in the day.

I've been thinking alot about defining days today. I guess it's because a friend presented an issue that gives today the potential to be pretty big for him. It's funny how if you know what's coming up in your life you feel the need to over analyze things to the point of putting yourself in a state of indecision. But I guess that's the whole point of learning to live for the moment that he and I are both attempting to integrate into our lifestyles.

"But noone else will take this sh*t from me. -Matchbox 20"

No comments: