Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Enough with the goofy dreams already! Ugh. The past couple nights have just been loaded with odd dreams that I really should be writing in my dream journal (should my church ever start the dreams small group back up) but I don't. I've had dreams about weddings where they needed me to read their ceremony and it was parts of mine, dreams of trying to hypnotize someone with the help of Dutch *laugh*, and dreams of trying to find a bus and hiding from other people that were looking for the same location.

The human mind is truly messed up. Why can't we just dream something straightforward. Like if you're suppose to get a certain message why doesn't someone walk up to you, and spit it out... sure that's a little John Edwards (the psychic-douche, not the NC politician thank you very much), but I think it would be more effective.

"Oh my God, look at this. -The Crystal Method"

No comments: