Sunday, April 25, 2004

The deck is now pressure washed. About half of the paint came off. It looks kind of better but kind of worse at the same time. I wish there was an easy way to deal with it in one pass. I'm impressed my back isn't more sore than it is today. One good thing to be said about the rain starting up today - no softball practice, probably a good thing with my back being a little displeased as it is.

The avs lost again yesterday *bites lip*. Eh, let's hope for a good second wind. Let's just leave the hockey talk at that for today.

Okay, I think it's time to find a new man... I'm bored. Not that I really have time for one at the present with the vacation coming up and the paper to write. But it would be nice. Is there any nice boy-toys out there? Heh. Too bad it's not hockey season in Jtown yet... at least then there would be things to drool, er I mean, look at.

No comments: