Monday, March 01, 2004

Finally. I feel much much better knowing I've made reservations for a majority of the excursions for my Hawaii trip. We're scheduled for the Waipi'o Mule Drawn Wagon in Hilo, the Drums of the Pacific Deluxe Luau in Lahaina Maui, the Kauai Helicopter Flightseeing in Nawiliwili Kauai, and the Historical nature cruise with glass bottom boat in Kailua Kona. I'll be splitting from mom to hit the Lanai Wild Dolphin and Snorkeling Adventure and the Rainforest & Waterfall Hiking Adventure both in Lahaina Maui. I haven't decided what to schedule for Hololulu just yet. If anyone's been there and has suggestions send them my way. I'd love to convince mom to parasail with me. We'll see if I can convince her of that one!

Vixen's birthday was a good one. Mom got her new car, we had cake and we hit a hockey game. Hockey game had me a little irritated however, despite our win in a shoot out. How do you give someone tickets to sit in the middle of a freaking high school band. I don't think so. Been there, did that... don't plan on doing it anymore 10 years later! But at least the place has been packed since the incident with the bricks at the War Memorial. I guess any press is good press indeed.

As to work, a hell project should be dying off now, so my sanity, or what I refer to as MY sanity can return anytime now.

The man is in St. Louis again... does that mean the two state rule is in effect?? *grin*

No comments: