Friday, March 12, 2004

And another hockey loaded weekend is about to begin! There is one thing better than a Friday, and that's a Friday which you get to leave work early. I head out today to travel with the fan club to the Chief's game in Reading. Hopefully I'll find the motivation and focus to make strides on my mid-term papers while on the bus. Tomorrow and Sunday we're back home. Hopefully my new jersey will get here today or tomorrow so I can wear it tomorrow night. This evening I will be sporting my newly customized black chiefs jersey.

I guess my blogs title does miss one main thing in my life, that being music. I've worked that in somewhat w/ my little "currently playing" quote with each post. I just picked up a few more cds, two are ones I never dreamt I'd enjoy, but got hooked on from my ex. Yes, I now own some Prodigy and Crystal Method. I also find great pleasure in finding a cd through Amazon recommendations that I enjoy. This time I selected one by IanVanDahl. We'll see if it lives up to the never heard picks in the past (like Tapping the Vein).

Well, time to get to work...

"Get busy child. -Crystal Method"

No comments: