Friday, January 30, 2004

Feeling better now, thank goodness! Aside from being able to enjoy a meal again (no chicken, thanks) and even more snow not much new going on here in the frozen tundra known as Johnstown. I did however make the final plans (and reservations) for my vacation with my mummy. I will only be hitting the Hawaii portion since my time between classes wasn't as expected, but at least I have a heck of a cool vacation planned!

On another big note: I did get THIS email in my inbox yesterday which is a little foreboding.

* Media Advisory*

To: All media and fans

Who: Johnstown Chiefs

What: A major announcement regarding the future of the franchise.

When: Saturday, January 31, 2004 during the first intermission of the
Chiefs vs. Reading Royals game (approximately 7:40 p.m.). The game
begins at 7:05 p.m.

Where: Cambria County War Memorial Arena; Johnstown, PA


"How could a view become so twisted? You know my weaknesses. -Depeche Mode"

No comments: