Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Early morning chapping of the ass to ensue. Okay, it's safe to say when you get a message saying "call us at this number" you shouldn't bother... it's designed to piss you off. First they put you on hold for a half an hour and then they connect you with "Kyle's mom" (yeah... biggest b*tch in the whole wide world). Like I need to be spoken down to that "a mortgage is something that needs to be paid on every month ma'am". I'd like to see the telephone jockey's credit rating beside mine and see who needs the lecture.

So since the payment I made to the mortgage company wasn't a full one they didn't bother to put it towards the payment, they put it towards the principle. So despite payments that would easily cover a mortgage payment going TOWARDS the payment they just say "eh, you still owe us a payment". WTF? Mortgage companies have now eclipsed insurance companies on my sh*t list.

All is straightened out now, no worries... but it just goes to show that business is full of morons and idiotic policies. I have another rant planned for today, but I'll save that for a separate post, when I'm no longer pissy. Hopefully someone has cake or cookies in the kitchen to help alleviate the demons crying out in my soul at this moment.

No comments: