Thursday, December 04, 2003

Well the dogs are happy to be back home, they've managed to flutter their fur through-out the house again. Satin spent a good portion of last evening peering out the window and looking cute near the recently erected Christmas tree. I swear that dog knows exactly what the tree means... gifts for her. Now I just need to secure the stockings somewhere out of paw's reach.

I've decided to take a preemptive strike at a new years resolution. Okay, that's bull, I don't believe in new years resolutions, but I figure it's a good excuse to get my butt back on the diet track again. I guess it's the wrong time of year, but my mother is out of state, so that should help cut down on the goodies I will be accessing through Christmas. *oh no - cake!*

Now on to hockey!

Bates is still on the injuries list:
"Left wing Bates Battaglia has a bruised foot and is day-to-day."
Poor angel... foot rub my dear?

Chiefs are still doing quite well. Last two home games before Christmas this weekend, and I have plans to hit both *woot* I even get to assist in tossing a satanic banana onto the ice on Saturday. Don't ask.


No comments: