Wednesday, November 05, 2003

A new day... Granted it's Wednesday but I'm finally finding a moment to think.

What's new on the hockey front:
Chiefs fan club welcome party on Sunday, a short but sweet event. I managed to get a small chat in with my favorite goalie to scream at, Arturs Irbe. He's a nice guy, but seems a little shy. I'm just really grateful he decided to show up to our lame little ECHL party.

A few cuties on the team, but of course I could be their mother. Damn I feel old.

NHL, haven't gotten to watch too many games as of late. Still waiting for my boy Bates to get in gear. Maybe I should hope he takes a slide and ends up here in Johnstown too... mm, tasty. Nah, I wouldn't wish Johnstown on my worst enemy. I'm still working on being a Caps fan, sorry Bates, that's a tough one.


What's new on the dog front:
My crazy ass beasts go to the vet tomorrow. I'm sure they'll love mommy for that. Just a little routine maintenance to get them ready for kenneling while I enjoy some holiday time away from home.


What's new on the cake front:
Did you know the Phoenix has "extreme" cakes. They're huge. We're talking 3 times the height of a normal size piece of cake. Smores cake... and huge. Yum. Almost as tasty as Bates, but not quite.

No comments: