Thursday, November 06, 2003

Guten morgan.

So today the dogs hit the vet. Of course they were both careful to abuse themselves yesterday to make me look good when we get there. I don't think the little chipmunk was too happy that they found him up inside the drain spout. Why Satin, as smart as she is thought her nose would fit up the spout is beyond me. But she is sporting a lovely wound to show her attempts. Vixen on the other hand still has tar on her foot and in her fur from the re-roofing day. That will be the last time I trust "gramma" to watch them outside.

Today I take my revenge on the candy thieves here at work. I have secretly replaced my normal candy with lovely Halloween candy that is sour as can be and turns your mouth bright red. Let's see if we can catch ourselves some candy snipers red handed... or mouthed as the case may be.

No comments: