Friday, November 28, 2003

How many people get the pleasure of twisting their dear sweet nieces and nephews as they get into the meat of their teenage years? Today, needless to say, completely ruled. I not only got to see Type O Negative for like the millionth time, but I also got to see Moonspell.

To explain the best I can, Type O was my obsession before Bates *laugh* ok, so maybe I am still Type O obsessed, it just took them a hella long time to release another album and go to a city that I could hit. They foolishly scheduled their Pittsburgh show for the night of my work Christmas party... so I had to come the whole way to Texas to see them. Ah the sacrifices I make.

AND to top it all off - I got to take my nephew. How did he express his feelings towards the experience of his first concert?

"I felt like I was riding the Texas Giant (rollercoaster) with neanderthals and satanists."

My work here is done.

No comments: