Thursday, December 21, 2023

4 days left... I stayed up last night and wrapped more gifts including a few for the critters and some that came from aunts for Avery.  I ran out yesterday at lunch to get a gift card for the bus driver.

Still to do:  finish cleaning, figure out what we're making and taking to Christmas eve, figure out what we're making to eat on Christmas, buying the necessary supplies for those meals, and maybe make a batch of chocolate chip cookies.  I mean, I don't need more cookies, especially since I've received a few desserty gifts from neighbors and family, but it doesn't feel like Christmas if I don't have them and it's a nice way to spend a little time with Avery that I know she will remember fondly, as I do.

Avery has a half day on Friday.  I could and probably should keep working, but I might embrace it and use that as a bit of catch up time.

On the health front:  I am still coughing.  My ribs feel about 95% better, but I can still feel it and need to "get into position" to cough w/o hurting myself.  At least I feel well enough to move around more freely and can get in and out of bed easier.

No comments: