Thursday, April 06, 2023

Friggin technology.  Neither my work phone or my cell phone are reliable.

I had the dentist office calling my work number to confirm my appointment but when I'd pick up - nothing.  They said they could hear me, but I had nothin.  I managed to get ahold of them today because they were ready to cancel my appointment.  AGAIN... if I have an appointment and I didn't call to cancel, I still have an appointment, do you understand me?  I don't need to talk to you on the phone.  Frick.

I had left messages for roof repair and a need from church w/ my cell number.  Never heard back from the roofer.  Called the church again yesterday and she said she left me a voicemail (I had given my cell).  Mmm, no.  I don't have a missed call or a voice mail.  This leads me to believe that even if the roofer called me back I didn't get the call.

If you're calling me, presume I didn't get it - and even if I did, I hate the phone greatly.  Send me an email.


No comments: