Thursday, February 23, 2023

Well, Avery is sick - again. This time it is stomach issues.  On a related note, all of both her and my bedding got washed overnight.  I didn't get much sleep and I'm pretty wiped out.  When she fell asleep on the couch (in my seat) I  decided to relax and make a drink (the last of my bottle of kahlua, amaretto, and... chocolate milk -- because I could -- judge me).  I put the drink in the cupholder of the other couch and sit down.  The cupholder tips over and dumps the entire drink on my side and lap, into the couch seat and down the front.

When I tell you it was a mess, that is an understatement.  This is easily the biggest mess that couch has ever seen and the biggest mess this carpet has ever seen -- and I have a 5 yo, a cat, and two dogs including a senior.
If you visit and smell spoiled milk... well, yeah.  *sigh*

No comments: