Sunday, October 16, 2022

My sister came in from out of state for just over a week.  Another sister was here for the Pumpkin Festival and the third sister was here for 2 nights while the first sister visited.  It was good to visit, but I feel very out of touch w/ work.  I know, it's good for me, but I struggle.

The Halloween parade was nice.  The weather has been amazing.  We enjoyed what we say of the Pumpkin Festival, but I felt rushed through there.  This past week also involved a walk around Peters Twp Lake, a trip to Simmons Farm for a hayride, playtime, and a few more pumpkins, and probably the most tiring thing -- Avery sleeping in my bed.  I love getting to cuddle with her, but I don't sleep as deeply for one reason or another, so I am tired.

I got a little done this weekend -- mostly outside clean up -- but at least I crossed a few things off of the to do list.

No comments: