Friday, March 11, 2022

I booked flights to visit my sister in Texas, thus making this a banner week.  It was definitely a long week, so I needed that boost.  It is remarkable what having something to look forward to can do for you.

I needed that boost because my visit to the dentist earlier this week was less than desired.  So one of the molars with a filling in the middle has a piece missing and they are concerned with the whole thing crumbling.  Hence, I am sentenced to a crown -- and not the kind I deserve.  I'm not thrilled.  I am such a bad dental patient.  I'd rather go under for a colonoscopy or frozen shoulder treatment again.  Hell, those things were cheaper too - so I guess in a way I am getting routed up the rear like a colonoscopy.

I need to get a good night's rest so I can try to finish my taxes.  I may do them myself this year as to avoid the $300+ fee from HR Block.  It just makes me anxious.

No comments: