Saturday, October 09, 2021

I'm wiped - and blessed that I have one more day left of my weekend!  I took Friday off to spend a little quality time with the kiddo.  A few weeks back she was moaning about going to school saying she wanted to stay with me.  I took this is a reminder that I was long over due, so I planned two Fridays off here this October since there are so many awesome activities this time of year.

This Friday we drove north to the Living Treasures park off of 79 and we both really enjoyed it.  From there we drove over to an Ollie's that was near by (goodness  I miss living hear one of these stores).  Then on the drive home we side tracked to At Home and for dinner.  By the time we got home it was straight to the shower and bed.

Today we were up and moving to get to the Houston Pumpkin Festival's parade.  We hung around after to take things in there.  It remains one of my favorite events around here this time of year.

I was contemplating another stop tomorrow, but I don't know if I have the energy for it.  I really should get other things done here around the house -- we'll see.

I also have something else in the works that may manifest next weekend that could be a bit time consuming.  For sure it proves I am crazy.

No comments: