Monday, August 23, 2021

Had a great visit with my sister Mandy and her husband yesterday.  We went to B3 (Bacon, Bourbon, and Beer), which is always yummy, but I hadn't been there in quite some time followed by a pass around the outlets to settle our big meal before heading for Sarris ice cream -- the first official Avery birthday celebration.  I snagged the last bath and body works halloween item I wanted (the lanyard bat) and a surprise car scent holder in the bat theme.  Still cruisin Target waiting for Halloween to hit the dollar spot.

Saturday was Avery's last swim lesson.  That went quite well except she didn't want to jump in.  I can't believe the summer is all but over.  I really want to get to the pool one more time.  They cut back their hours later this week.  Maybe I'll cut lose from work today or tomorrow early and take her to swim.

I have been sleeping well as of late, which made it all the more notable that I woke around 4 last night and struggled to get back to sleep.  I felt like there was a lot on my mind but yet, there wasn't anything there specific that I was swirling on.  Hoping to shake whatever that was off.

No comments: