Tuesday, July 06, 2021

Day two of my week off... Avery didn't make me get out of bed until 9am, and I even put her down on time (9pm) last night.  We headed to return one item and to get some lunch before we headed to the pool for the afternoon.  We bumped into another of Avery's classmates which means she had a crazy good time and didn't want to leave.

We did however depart in order to hit the farmer's market.  We've been heading there every Tuesday to grab some veggies and some dinner from the food carts.  I ate, she was part way through hers, we had not yet gotten veggies and a nosebleed set in so I rushed us out of there and home, no fresh veggies in hand for the week.

I am on day 4 or 5 of a headache too.  I am sure I am dehydrated right now, which doesn't help.  I would swear someone is slipping me decaf, but I made my own batch of cold brew and it is not decaf so I don't know what the problem is.  I did check my blood pressure after getting home given the headache combined with the nose bleed.  It is up a little, but not much.

No comments: