Thursday, July 09, 2020

I am slowly getting some routine medical and personal care checked off while things are open. At last I got my mammo scheduled (why on earth they kept this closed as long as they did I will never understand). The only place left to schedule for me is the dermatologist for a routine skin check. Avery already has her dentist appointment rescheduled for August and I need to get her in for her 3 year visit, we'll see if things remain open for those.

Last week I got myself scheduled for a long overdue massage as my shoulder and right arm were starting to be a factor again. The one massage place I have used here just moved into the same building as my chiro! As such, I called and luckily got an appointment to get adjusted right before the massage time. The best part? I still had a gift certificate I purchased last year in a package for the massage and a "free adjustment" card for my birthday.

I also stopped to grab a few more paint cards. It is way too difficult to select the one to paint 90% of the interior. But I did email one of the local businesses that gave me an estimate to get on their schedule, so I guess I have a few weeks to make a final selection.

No comments: