Friday, May 29, 2020

Today feels like the last day of a vacation.  That's ridiculous of course since my life will slow down a little bit moving forward.  No more scrounging for hours on the weekend and getting a straight 8 starting on Monday.  It's going to be insanely hard to drop that little nugget off simply because I'll miss her, but there is also some fear mingled in there.

It rained here off and on today, so we only got a short window outside in the evening.  This morning I decided to leave the house, with the kiddo in tow.  I'm not trying to be haphazard, but I needed to take her somewhere else and get my feet wet before I take her on Monday.  We went into Target and Big Lots, which were pretty slow, thank goodness.  Kiddo didn't fight me too much on wearing her mask either.  Good news - I scored some of my brand of TP!  After three months of Amazon not being able to ship it when it was supposed to come I am below my standards for comfort in backup rolls.

No comments: