Monday, November 04, 2019

Yesterday we ran to the outlets both to get some Christmas gift ideas and to get my ring* in for it's every 6 month inspection at the jeweler.  *ring = the ring Avery and I picked out on my first Mother's day.

Several of the stones were pretty lose, so the ring was sent off for repairs and my finger is looking and feeling bare.  I didn't even smack it off of anything recently, so what's up with that?  I hadn't paid for the protection plan, so even though had I lost a stone it would have been covered the work to fix it wouldn't have been, so I had to spend a chunk of change for that protection plan, but at least that's good for a  lifetime.  In the mean time I miss having my local jeweler in Jtown.

I'm still so glad I bought that ring.  I look forward to the day that Avery is old enough that I can give it to her as her first really nice piece of jewelry.  I hope she'll understand how much it means to me.

No comments: