Monday, November 11, 2019

When I do Avery's hair in the morning and I ask one piggy or two... more often than not she says two.  She holds up two fingers.  "Two, two mommy, two."  When I put Avery to bed at night she says "two blankies".  Ask her how old she is?  she's got that down two... er, too.

It's kind of interesting that what I'm posting about now is two.  Look at my previous post.  Yeah, I didn't find one half sibling.  I found two.  And this second one is on the other side.  This one hurts my heart more because I know this one hurt that parent's heart.

The good news is I am able to gather some information.  This person also wants to talk with me and get to know more.

I am so distracted and so overwhelmed right now.  Nothing changed with who I am or my life as I know it today but at the same time everything changed.  I wish I could talk to Mom and Dad directly about all of this.

No comments: