Monday, September 23, 2019

Sick.  I actually got sick.  I enjoy being able to say "I don't get sick" and taking a strong stance, but this one snuck up on me.  I didn't sleep much last night as a result.  I just felt gross and my stomach was upset.  Then it happened.  Yup, I got up in the middle of the night to be sick.  I'm still feeling a bit weak and off, but I'm only at about the 10 hour mark from said event and maybe 13 hours into not feeling great.  Hopefully this is a 24 hour thing.

I'm supposed to be getting a flu vaccine tonight (don't get me started - I'm not a fan, but I always worry that I'd give something to Avery and I'd never forgive myself).

Avery had a bit of an issue (with vomiting) last week, but I thought it was food not processing (which happened to her once before). Did it take that long for this to get me?

No comments: