Thursday, May 09, 2019

So.  much.  poop.

Saffy remains solid, thank goodness... especially since while I was gone tonight she went in the hall upstairs.  I can deal w/ that, but the fact that she peed there too kills me.  This is the first pee on the carpet here and it bums me out, we were doing so well.

Danika continues to poop in here way more often than I want to admit.  Half the time she goes outside walks downstairs, pees, comes back up... and poops in the house within minutes or she poops on the deck as she heads back towards the stairs again.  I don't know if the movement (since she is zonked out a great deal of the time anymore) shakes thing loose or if she simply doesn't feel it coming until it's too late.

They're getting older.  I forgive them.  But I could do without all of this.

No comments: