Wednesday, August 08, 2018

It feels like another season of running is upon me.  I had an all clear at the dentist last week, another trim on Monday evening, and a trip to the eye doctor yesterday.  At the eye doctor I went ahead and had them do the 'extra tests' that are never covered on insurance to get a baseline since, let's be honest, I'm not getting any younger.

Of course, they see a mole/freckle on the back of my left eye, which means I need to go back again in six months to redo the tests to make sure it isn't growing/changing.  He also broached the subject of progressives, which I am SO not ready for any time soon.  I did order new frames from the Paws and Claws collection for my new prescription.  I'm glad trends are moving back towards slightly larger glasses as to not highlight that my brows are uneven.  At one point my one eye (left I believe) had returned to not needing correction, but we're moving back in the other direction again.

No comments: