Saturday, July 21, 2018

I'm another year older.  How time is flying, I blame kiddo for that. We're a few days away from 11 months already, after all.  I took my birthday off to enjoy the day with the wee one and we met her Nonna at the Phipps Conservatory.  What a lovely place.  I could have easily been there 2x as long wandering about.

Today after her gym class, she, my Favorite Egg, and I went back into the city to check out Picklesburgh.  Oh my was it packed.  We went out for dinner Friday night, but I didn't get the fried pickles because of our plan to attend this event.  I wish I had - as I left there not getting anywhere near a fried pickle as the lines that were interesting were a bit obscene.  We did however try a peanut butter pickle cupcake and a sauerkraut brownie.  It was still a nice day out.

I've gotten a few more tomatoes from the plants, and it seems like I will have a small supply for a while moving forward.  The basil leaves that remain are pretty tiny.  I guess it really is done, sadly.

No comments: