Thursday, February 22, 2018

I had the heat turned off for almost 36 hours, but I had to turn it back on last night as our temps quickly dropped again.  We're in the 30s today, normal I guess.  The rain rolled in over night, which is scary considering how water logged everything already is.

I booked a chiropractor appointment yesterday afternoon in the hopes that getting back into alignment (now that I have the replaced box springs) is what I needed to feel better again in the morning.  I do feel like I slept decently, but I'm still a little tender today from the adjustment.  We'll see how I feel tomorrow.  Since I was already out and had some time before I had to pick up kiddo I crossed a few other things off of my to do list.  I have a fresh tank of gas for the grill, which is awesome because on our walk the other day I could smell the grills going and it was killing me.  I hit the post office to drop something there.  I ran into DG and got a couple of deals in there.  But most importantly, I hit the liquor store.  My sister and I finished the whipped vodka that was here, so I needed to get more.  I don't think I had any captain left in what got moved last year, so another bottle of that was acquired, along with some rum chata and "moonshine cherries".

The next furniture I'm eager to purchase/replace are end tables in the living room (prb won't get another coffee table until Avery is older) and a side table for use in the dining room.  I know this seems like a random follow up to the next paragraph, but I assure you it isn't.  I lost my storage space for bottles from the last house and I miss it.  I'm thinking if I get the right side table with doors/storage I can place bottles in there.

No comments: