Monday, May 29, 2017

Yesterday we headed to meet up with our friend Tonya who was in town for one night only! She was to crash her last night but instead we and stayed up chatted.  This meant I was in bed rather late today and then sleeping in the couch, but once I was up and feeling a little better my Favorite Egg got me in gear and I pointed out all of the spots that needed touchup paint for him.  He mixed up what was left behind by the previous owners (the builders really left it I suppose) and went to town with the roller and brush.  That's a huge thing off of my list that I had been putting off.

I wanted to get a couple of other things done with our time together over this long weekend, but given my need for sleep they didn't happen.  That's okay I guess, we'll get them.

No comments: