Sunday, May 14, 2017

I have myself a little achy again, but things need done, so I'm not sure what else to do but buckle down and suffer it.  It isn't even like I did _that_ much yesterday.  I was up and out the door to do a little shopping (curtains, chairs, etc) made a stop at Aldi for some groceries (I didn't have time to also hit Iggle), and then I mowed the lawn, loaded the items waiting to be donated into the vehicle, showered, and headed back out.  First stop was the donation center for those goodies, then to meet my Favorite Egg for dinner before we headed out for a game night.  It's been a while since we've hit Outback, gosh I love that place. I had an amazing filet with lump crab.

I did find a small orangish colored chair I liked for the entry way, now I just need a different stand beside it to hold the lamp and maybe a plant.  Bed Bath and Beyond was able to order more of the same curtain rods that are downstairs for me (they weren't showing the smaller size online) so I will have matching items throughout the first floor.  Now I just need to find curtains I really like (I even stopped at Ikea out of desperation to find some - no luck).  Then the big buy - I stopped at the Lazboy gallery and made the leap, I think Daddy would be proud.  This chair will go upstairs for now and when I no longer need to rock throughout the night it can come downstairs.  I'm pretty excited about this purchase - I've always wanted one - of course, it will be 4-6 weeks until it arrives.

No comments: