Friday, October 07, 2016

Yay.  Rain.  That is going to help keep the place tidy - sigh.  The rain picked up just in time for me to haul things in from the car tonight.

The first load of stuff is back from my Favorite Egg's place and I've placed it in the apartment, even though I hate that for many reasons.  Once I get everything back here I can't even imagine how small that is going to make those two main rooms look over there, but so be it - it's better than paying for a storage unit when I have that space, which I'm forced to pay to keep heated all winter anyhow.

I'm hoping the rain halts so I can make another run tomorrow.  I have a few other things I'd like to do this weekend which would be better without the cold drizzles.  I guess we'll see what happens.  Much like everything else in my world I have very little control over it.

No comments: