Tuesday, August 09, 2016

It's time to get back on the (work) horse.  I committed to having the carpet replaced in the apartment and upstairs here in the main house (another task that I should have done for myself a long time ago).  Before the apartment carpet goes in I want to get the wood paneling painted - so that'll be the next task up.  I picked up the Home Depot gift card from Iggle to get the primer and bought the miscellaneous supplies to force myself into scheduling it.

If I can get that done without too much pain maybe I'll keep moving and get the basement floor repainted too?  I admit, as much as I hate to ask for help - I did it.  My Mom would be so proud.  It will definitely help make the panel painting task less painful.

Good news is the past two nights I've slept a little better than I was.  Not quite the excellent sleep I am so spoiled by typically having, but I've gotten sleep.  Ironically enough though I spent both days yawning and finding myself dragging.

No comments: