Monday, July 11, 2016

I still lay in bed feeling like my skin is crawling for a while each night.  Last night it was well past 1am before I finally crashed, which is pretty impressive considering by 3pm I was wanting a nap.  I was woken by the sound of a garbage truck around 4am, but it was not my providers.  (I guess I should try contacting them - again - today since they never responded to me this past Friday.)  I also still woke up before the alarm went off.

Lack of sleep does not work well for me.  It makes me cranky and removes what intellect I do normally have.  I just need to get through all of this a little while longer, right?

I had yet another headache last night, so walking off without my glasses this morning, which I stupidly wore home on Friday, is not a good thing.  I'm sure my eyes will be on fire come 5pm.

No comments: