Tuesday, April 19, 2016

I had to step out for a chunk of the afternoon to get to my ENT appointment today, but I left even earlier so I could have lunch with my Favorite Egg.  I have to admit, there was a conversation before he left that leaves me questioning my long term plans.  Maybe I'm being moody.  I just want to know that there is something more for us to move towards.  Unfortunately, I'm feeling old, so I feel this pressure to get somewhere faster than the rest of the world wants things to move.

I tried to work through my self tormenting brain out in the back yard.  There are about 8 dog food bags full of twigs, leaves, and walnut shells at the curb tonight.  The handyman did stop in too, so I'll be waiting for his estimates for fixes.  *fingers crossed*  I guess I should go upstairs and try to gather some more of the small items that need dealt with, so the carpet cleaning can happen.

No comments: