Sunday, November 23, 2014

I am so grateful for holidays making this upcoming week so short.  Sunday evening facing the week feels a lot less daunting.  I've been trying to get ahead on a few things for the season so my hair is recolored, my cards are ready to go, and 95% of my gifts are bought and wrapped.  Just the main gift for my favorite egg and something else small for Beff remain on the shopping list.  I should have spent a little more time focused on cleaning this weekend than I did, but I can get a couple of things accomplished each evening this week.

I did at least get a good workout in both days this weekend, a major necessity as I start month two of my Diet Bet with the holidays and all of their delightful foods.  I did succeed on month one, which took me back where I was before two months of slacking off.

For now I have a puppy that requires some cuddling and an episode of Walking Dead calling my name.  These are good things to be thankful for.

No comments: